Why we like it
- The beach villas with private pools on the North side of the island have spectacular views and are very private
- The spa is incredible and we highly recommend the free consultation before your treatment where a specialist can work on a tailor-made plan
- Tapasak restaurant is our favourite. Every desert is individually sculptured and presented in a unique way
- The resort has an incredible kids club and round the clock nannies available. There is even a dedicated kids buffet in the main restaurant serving miniature versions of the adult dishes
- Enjoy a unique object-based art class with artist in residence, Christopher Hogan
About One&Only Reethi Rah
Located on one of North Malé atoll's largest islands, the Reethi Rah encompasses an extraordinary six kilometres of sugar white coastline and reefs that are perfect for exploring. Privacy and space is paramount and every villa is discreetly spaced to give optimum privacy and direct access to beaches or lagoons. There are 128 private villas which include 96 Beach Villas and 32 Water Villas set above the clear lagoon. The villas boast high airy ceilings and generous exterior space ranging from private verandas, stretches of beach, basking nets or personal pools with large decks. Indulge in the luxurious spa facilities with vitality pools, crystal steam rooms and Chi pavilion.