Why we like it
- A hidden tropical paradise on the north western coast of Antigua exuding luxury and elegance.
- Situated in 17 acres of lush tropical grounds, offering secluded white sand coves and 7 freshwater pools.
- Array of luxury Caribbean accommodation from rooms and cove suites to the grand self-contained Pelican House and beautifully placed Rock Cottage.
- A family-owned and run resort that understands what families' need.
- Three delectable restaurants including the mesmerising Cove Restaurant offering local flavours with a French influence and breathtaking vistas over the sparkling Caribbean Sea.
About Blue Waters
Tucked away on the north western corner of Antigua, where the Caribbean Sea laps against the sandy shore, Blue Waters provides guests with unbridled luxury. Blue Waters boasts an assortment of rooms, suites and villas - including the newly built Turtle Cottage - ensuring guests feel like Caribbean royalty as soon as they step foot inside of their accommodation. All rooms feature stunning views of either the Caribbean Sea or the resort's exotic gardens, providing guests with unforgettable scenery for the duration of their stay. The Cove Suites are the pride and joy of Blue Waters. From their stunning interiors to unbeatable location, each suite is ready to welcome guests into a haven of luxury. Unwind in your spacious bedroom, complete with indulgent en suite bathroom, or saunter down to the nearby Cove Restaurant - the choice is yours.
Boasting 7 freshwater pools, 17 acres of lush gardens and serene beach coves, you will find everything you need here for your dream getaway here. Take part in a variety of exhilarating water sports including snorkelling, windsurfing and kayaking: it doesn't matter if you're new to water sports, as the resort offers introductory lessons to beginners.