Why we like it
- The pool suites have great views over the gardens to the sea as well as a private pool and outdoor bathtub on the deck
- The Caribbean style tapas at Beach Club restaurant are delicious, made with fresh locally caught fish and traditional Caribbean flavours
- Breakfast can be served on the beach with your feet in the sand or on your own private terrace
- Calabash organises a Friday boat trip to Gouyave for a street food festival in the island’s main fishing town
- A complimentary head, neck and shoulder massage is included exclusively for A&K guests (excludes peak season)
About Calabash Luxury Boutique Hotel
Set in a secluded bay on the Caribbean island of Grenada, the Calabash Luxury Boutique Hotel by Relais & Chateaux comprises 30 suites arranged in a horseshoe shape around eight acres of lush tropical gardens facing out towards the sea.
Each suite is beautifully decorated, with exquisite views of the surroundings, and boasts its own balcony or patio. Enjoy breakfast with an incredible view from the comfort of your suite. Inside, décor is sophisticated white with aquamarine tones in harmony with the sea, complimented by soft furnishings and freshly cut flowers. Lovely, clean-lined furniture lends a contemporary feel, whilst the outdoor spaces are cooled by gentle sea-breezes.
The delightful family run hotel consists of a loyal and happy team whose service, ethic and attention to detail are evident throughout the resort.