Why we like it
- Nature Lodge is located high on the hills just 2km south of Joffreville
- Twelve thatched chalets each with their own small private deck
- The lodge has a bar and restaurant, the restaurant serves traditional Malagasy and French cuisine
- Activities include guided walks, bird watching, spa & massage treatments
- A perfect place to spend a couple of nights exploring the Amber Mountain Reserve
About Nature Lodge
Nature Lodge is an attractive lodge, 30kms from Diego Suarez in the charming village of Joffreville. Nature Lodge provides an ideal base to explore the surrounding Amber Mountain Reserve a good choice for families and honeymooners. The accommodation is a spacious bungalows with small private deck complete with spectacular view over the bays and the mountains, all the bungalows are en suite.
The main area of the lodge has a bar and a restaurant and a lounge area that extends onto a terrace so that guests can enjoy the stunning panoramic views of this beautiful area. From nature Lodge the following excursions are offered: Montagne d'Ambre National Park, Ankarana Nature Reserve, la Mer d'Emeraude and the 3 bays, Diego Suarez, Nosy Hara and Nosy Be.