Why we like it
- The pristine reefs of this marine national park make for spectacular snorkelling and diving.
- Secluded villas with extremely personalised service, beach access and ocean views.
- Built and operated in partnership with the local community.
- Enjoy exciting outdoor activities such as fishing trips and boat cruises.
- African Spa offers stunning signature treatments inspired by local traditions.
About Azura Benguerra
Set on an unspoilt island within a marine national park, Azura Benguerra Island is surrounded by pale beaches and turquoise waters. Whether for a honeymoon, family vacation or intimate getaway, this is the enchanting island escape you’ve always imagined.
20 spacious villas boast a private plunge or infinity pool as well as ocean views and beach access. The two-bedroom Villa Amizade is perfect for families, while the Presidential Villa offers three bedrooms, a 16-metre infinity pool, a wine bar and a private chef.
Throughout your stay, enjoy alfresco fine-dining experiences in some of the island’s most beautiful spots. Your Mozambican butler-host is on hand to take care of each and every need.
Spend your days snorkelling and diving the protected reefs. In season, you can watch dolphins and migrating whales on boat trips. Enjoy island-hopping excursions and sunset cruises aboard a traditional dhow. You will also find a 5-star PADI Dive centre, stocked with top-of-the-range Scubapro equipment, as well as a training pool.