Why we like it
- Stay in individually designed island suites
- Dine al fresco on the large wooden deck with panoramic views over Hout Bay
- Relax by the heated pool in the summer or in the winter retreat a spot by a fire with a good book
- A great location to explore the Mother City and all it offers
- The perfect Cape Town retreat with an inspirational view
About Tintswalo Atlantic
High tail it to Tintswalo Atlantic if staying within the unspoilt wilderness of Table Mountain National Park appeals to cool hunters in Cape Town. It’s the only luxury hotel within the park. This unique lodge-style hotel sits at the base of Chapman's Peak, perched on a pebble beach facing Hout Bay harbour. Thanks to its beachside location – the ocean views are breath-taking.
All 11 glass and timber lodges are more luxe beach houses than hotel suites. Each is designed differently and named after an island but each shares chic styling, large sliding doors leading out onto spacious balconies and fireplaces. At this secluded charmer, food is excellent, the service is warm and all of Cape Town’s attractions are a mere 20-45-minute drive away.