Why we like it
- Located on the seasonal Mabrak river on the western side of the Sabi Sands
- Exceptional location for Big 5 game viewing especially the elusive leopard
- Only six individual stone cottages with private plunge pools and decks looking out to the river bed
- Activities on offer are game drives in open vehicles, interpretative bush walks and excellent birdwatching
- A tranquil retreat in colonial safari style
About Dulini Private Game Reserve
Dulini Lodge has a stunning location on the seasonal Mabrak river, not only a beautiful setting but it also attracts an array of wildlife to be observed from the lodge.
The cottages are superbly appointed relax in the oversized bath tub with the huge glass windows showing views onto the bush one can always feel close to nature. All the cottages have air conditioning and a large private deck with plunge pool and an outdoor shower.
The main area of the camp is elegant and hosts hidden quiet corners to sit and read a book from the well-stocked bookshelves or just take in the sounds and smells of the African bush in the comfort of a large cozy chair or sofa.
The lodge creates wonderful meal time experiences from bush breakfasts to the evening dinner in the Boma, the style of cuisine is Pan-African always a sumptuous treat.
Children from 8 years old are welcome at Dulini, if the whole camp is booked by a family children of all ages are welcome. Children under the age of 5 years old are not able to join in the game drive activities.