Why we like it
- Earth lodge has been designed so that it blends seamlessly with the surrounding environment
- Modern, minimalist and quirky
- Spacious luxury suites with private plunge pools
- Delicious gourmet cuisine is served either in the wine cellar or the outside boma
- Activities on offer include morning and afternoon game drive in open vehicles and bush walks to get closer to nature
About Sabi Sabi Earth Lodge
Sculpted deep into the earth, and almost invisible in the landscape, the property is inspired by the textures, colours and shapes of the natural world. The unassuming entrance into the lodge opens up into a great view of the open ridge where it is possible to view the wildlife. Each of the suites at this luxury lodge features individually designed furniture, private plunge pool, en-suite glass fronted bathroom complete with an egg shaped bath tub and indoor and outdoor shower. The presidential suite is The Amber Suite and is generous beyond belief in its dimensions and boasts its own exercise room, steam room, study and kitchen. It captures art and luxury in one unique experience. The boma walls were sculpted from roots and built up piece by piece, captures the drama of a night under the African stars. Knowledge guides and skilled trackers accompany all guests on the game drives and walks allowing thrilling encounters with Africa's beautiful wild creatures. Earth lodge is an experience it is not a traditionally styled safari lodge but for travellers who appreciate the natural beauty of design accompanied with exceptional service in the heart of the Sabi Sands prime game viewing area.