Why we like it
- Madikwe Safari Lodge comprises of three different lodges
- Each suite has its own private deck and plunge pool
- Malaria free and home to the big five
- Lelapa Lodge welcomes children of all ages and runs a complimentary programme of enthralling activities for children as well as the unique educational centre the "ECO House"
- A range of Spa treatments are available in the privacy of your own suite
About Madikwe Safari Lodge
Madikwe Safari Lodge comprises of three lodges Lelpa Lodge, Kopano Lodge and Dithaba Lodge, each lodge is run separately and has its own main area and kitchen each with their own traditional pizza oven. Lelapa Lodge which translates from the local dialect to "family", means exactly that, the lodge has a home from home feel with lovely luxurious touches and the lodge welcomes all ages the lodge has twelve suites. Kopano translates to "small gathering" comprises only four suites offering a very private experience or perfect for a group of friends or family to have exclusively. Dithaba Lodge translates to mountain; the lodge is located higher up on the mountain and has incredible views, again only offering four suites an exclusive experience and perfect for couples wanting privacy. The guides at Madikwe Safari Lodge are highly trained and offer amazing safari experiences eager to share their wealth of knowledge of this incredible eco-system.