Why we like it
- Small and exclusive owner run lodge
- Eight luxury lodges each with a private deck
- Facilities at the lodge include canoe trips on the river, mountain biking and two swimming pools
- Excellent birdwatching and nature walks to the beautiful Keerbooms marshlands
- Emily's is the main restaurant which offers superb cusine
About Emily Moon River Lodge
Emily Moon River Lodge is a beautiful lodge located on the Bitou River near Plettenberg Bay the heart of the Garden Route. The views from the lodge are stunning, overlooking wetlands and the river this is a peaceful retreat with exclusive and private accommodation. There are eight lodges, one being able to accommodate two children over the ages of eight with a second bedroom. The spacious lodges are modern and beautifully designed complete with a fireplace for the cool winter nights with a contemporary African chic design.
Emily's is the restaurant and offers class international cuisine, the menu changes daily and offers light lunches and divine evening cuisine with sweeping views over the wetlands this is a spectacular setting. Emily Moon is a five minute drive away from Plettenberg Bay with its beautiful beaches and picturesque town to explore.