Why we like it
- Classic bush style camp with traditional Meru style tents
- For the ultimate safari experience combine a stay here with a stay at Nduara Loliondo
- All of the tents feature a safari style bucket shower and eco-flush toilet
- Moves seasonally four to five times throughout the year to be in the best location to view the migration
- Both shared and private guides and vehicle are available
About Serengeti Safari Camp
A small and exclusive traditional safari camp with 6 double safari tents, each with en-suite bathrooms, eco flush toilets and bucket showers and washstands. Hot and cold water available on demand. Meals served under the stars or in separate dining tent. There is a main mess tent that includes a lounge area and a small library. Each client has their own private guide and 4wd safari vehicle. Location varies throughout the Serengeti ecosystem according to the seasons. The camp movements are pre-planned in an effort to be within reach of the wildebeest migration but cannot always be guaranteed given the unpredictability of nature. Children welcome over the age of 8 years old, only children over the age of 12 can participate in the walking activities.