Why we like it
- Located in Nsefu sector of the South Luangwa National Park
- Home to some of Zambia’s best game viewing
- Raw and untamed, Tena Tena offers an authentic safari experience
- Just six private tents with sweeping views over the Luangwa River
- 100 per cent solar powered
About Tena Tena
Tena Tena is a remote camp situated in the famed Nsefu area of the South Luangwa National Park, owned by Robin Pope Safaris. Thanks to its location, the camp offers rich game-viewing opportunities. Tucked away under a magnificent grove of mahogany trees and overlooking the Luangwa river, the camp is in a prime spot – hippos wallow in the waters and elephants frequently come to the river to drink just in front of the camp. With six tents, all with commanding views over the river, the camp is cosy with stylish touches like open-air bathrooms. Communal areas are the perfect place to share tales of what you’ve seen that day.