Why we like it
- Enjoy the remote African wilderness on your doorstep in this captivating location
- The design of the luxury tents blends perfectly with the natural surrounds
- Enjoy a wide variety of exciting activities and excursions to explore this fascinating landscape
- Secluded, intimate camp boasting a tranquil atmosphere
- Nyamatusi is the only camp in Mana Pools which offers air-conditioning
About Nyamatusi Camp
Deep in the remote Mana Pools National Park, Nyamatusi Camp brings you up close to the heart of the African wilderness. Relax to the sound of the mighty Zambezi, one of the world’s oldest rivers. This camp embraces its natural location and cleverly weaves the wilderness into the luxury experience.
The camp offers six luxury tented suites, providing comfortable accommodation alongside inspiring views of the river. Natural fabrics, wide open spaces and stylish wooden decking blur the boundaries between you and the wild outdoors. All rooms feature large canopied beds, an en-suite bathroom and electric charging facilities. Additionally, guests have access to their own outdoor deck and a private plunge pool.
Enjoy an atmosphere of total calm, the kind found only in a location as remote as this one. Leave behind the buzz of everyday life for the tranquillity of the riverside. Spend your days hiking along the banks, canoeing on the waters and spotting wildlife including big cats and beautiful birds. Nyamatusi Camp is an excellent base for an immersive adventure into the wilds of Africa.