Why we like it
- All rooms have private terraces overlooking the pool, the river or lush tropical gardens
- Surrounded by majestic old trees, La Résidence d'Angkor is built in the Khmer style and located on the river in the centre of Siem Reap
- Dining options include Khmer cuisine or refined international dishes at The Dining Room and a more casual experience at The Lounge
- Kong Kea Spa offers a totally indulgent sensory experience using local organic and chemical free products
- The hotel's swimming pool is surrounded by lush, verdant foliage
About Belmond La Résidence d'Angkor
An intimate Belmond hotel on the banks of Siem Reap's tree-lined river, La Résidence d'Angkor is built in natural woods in traditional Khmer style. Located close by Angkor Wat, a UNESCO World Heritage Site considered one of the man-made wonders of the world, it is ideally placed to explore this breathtaking complex of temples.
All the 55 spacious, tranquil rooms and suites are exquisitely decorated using traditional hardwoods and bamboo - silk scatter cushions and floor-to-ceiling windows create a light and airy ambience. All rooms have a large free-form bath with plenty of space for relaxing after long days of exploring the ancient sites.