Why we like it
- All rooms have private terraces overlooking the pool, the river or lush tropical gardens
- Surrounded by majestic old trees, La Résidence d'Angkor is built in the Khmer style and located on the river in the centre of Siem Reap
- Dining options include Khmer cuisine or refined international dishes at The Dining Room and a more casual experience at The Lounge
- Kong Kea Spa offers a totally indulgent sensory experience using local organic and chemical free products
- The hotel's swimming pool is surrounded by lush, verdant foliage
About Belmond La Résidence d'Angkor
An intimate Belmond hotel on the banks of Siem Reap's tree-lined river, La Résidence d'Angkor is built using natural woods in traditional Khmer style. It is ideally placed for exploring Angkor Wat's breathtaking, UNESCO-listed complex of temples, considered one of the man-made wonders of the world.
All the 55 spacious, tranquil rooms and suites are exquisitely decorated using traditional hardwoods and bamboo – silk scatter cushions and floor-to-ceiling windows create a light and airy ambience. All rooms have a large free-form bath with plenty of space for relaxing after long days of exploring the ancient sites.