Why we like it
- All rooms have beautiful views of the Li River or the hotel's lush landscaped gardens
- Overlooking the picturesque banks of the legendary Li River, this classic Chinese-style hotel sits on an impressive 48,000m2 site
- The hotel boasts the finest restaurants and bars in Guilin, serving everything from elegant cocktails and fine dining to casual poolside snacks
- The spa offers a comprehensive treatment menu including a selection of luxury European facials and restorative Asian massages
- The hotel has both indoor and outdoor swimming pools
About Shangri-La Guilin
Overlooking the picturesque Li River, the 449-room Shangri-La Hotel is ideally located close to Guilin's leading tourist attractions, including Diecai Mountain and the city's charming pedestrian area.
Starting at a spacious 42m2, the hotel's rooms are the largest in Guilin, while its suites offer some of the most luxurious accommodation in the city. All are beautifully appointed, mixing muted, earth tones with dark, polished wooden detailing. Deep, sumptuous carpets and oversized, super-comfortable beds heighten the sense of luxurious retreat, while local artworks on the walls lend a sense of place and add notes of individuality.