Why we like it
- Contemporary Asian hotel perched upon limestone cliffs surrounded by breath-taking coastal vistas
- The unique architecture blends seamlessly into the surrounding environment
- Comfortable and stylish luxury pool-villas
- Impressive 30m cliff-edge infinity pool
- Indulge in a fresh new dining concept at Cire Restaurant
About Alila Villas Uluwatu
Alila Villas Uluwatu is located on a clifftop plateau along the southern coastline on the island's Bukit Peninsula. There is a selection of one and three bedroom villas. The Bali villas with private pool, and cabana looking out towards the Indian Ocean, feature contemporary interiors enhanced with touches of nature and traditional Balinese accents. Walkways and bridges connect the relaxation pavilions and pools to the spacious living areas.
The two restaurants at Alila Villas offer sumptuous treats throughout the day with Cire specialising in modern western food and The Warung offers a more traditional style of Indonesian cuisine, with a smart but more relaxed atmosphere, here you can choose to dine communally with other guests or have a private table.