Why we like it
- Luxury hotel located in the stylish area of Seminyak
- 67 sea-facing suites and an impressive Beach House sit on a secluded stretch of private beach
- Catering to all tastes, The Restaurant serves a delicious array of European and Asian cuisine
- Facilities include a three-tiered swimming pool, yoga studio and award-winning beachfront Spa
- A stay at The Legian is complemented well with a stay at their sister hotel The Chedi Club, Tanah Gajah Ubud
About The Legian Bali
The Legian is a luxurious hotel located on the Seminyak coastline - the perfect place to relax and enjoy the beauty of the Indian Ocean. There is plenty to do at the hotel from swimming to spa treatments and body boarding. If you wish to explore the local area, there are numerous temples nearby and the artistic town of Ubud is just a short drive away.
Choose to stay in one of the 67 luxurious suites designed by Jaya Ibrahim, renowned for his previous works with Aman Resorts. At 99m2, the Studio Suites offer an abundance of space with beautifully appointed interiors and dazzling ocean views while larger suites, such as the Legian or Sunset Suite, have spacious balconies and terraces ideal for private dining.
Dine inside the The Restaurant or al fresco beneath the stars; Breakfasts are healthy with exotic fruits and traditional rice dishes while dinner is a contemporary mix of Asian and European cuisine. There are tasteful theme nights offering indigenous delights from Indonesian Rijstafel with pork ribs in young jackfruit stew to a fresh seafood barbecue accompanied by an authentic Legong dance. The Pool and Ocean Bars are great for drinks, snacks and light meals throughout the day.