Why we like it
- Tugu Malang is located in the heart of the old town
- Apsara Spa inspired by the relationship between Indonesia and Cambodia
- Facilities include a library, swimming pool, daily sunset high tea with traditional delicacies
- A stunning choice of individually decorated suites inspired by Indonesian history
- Tugu Malang is the most authentic, richly cultural accommodation in East Java and houses an array of priceless Indonesian Antiques
About Tugu Malang
Tugu Malang is a wonderful place to stay: the hotel offers all the modern conveniences that one expects of a five star hotel along with a feel for Indonesia's rich culture and history. Tugu Malang offers luxurious accommodation and one can choose from the Apsara Residence, the Raden Saleh Suite, the Honey Moonlight Suite, the Devata Suite, the Babah Suite, the Zamrud Of East Java Suite, Executive Suite or Superior Deluxe Rooms. Each room or suite is individually decorated and well appointed.
There are several options for dining with an array of western, Indonesian and Chinese cuisines on offer. Tugu Malang is located near a beautiful lotus pond park and the main monument symbolising Indonesia's struggle for independence.