Why we like it
- Conveniently located in the heart of Tokyo in Shinjuku the Park Hyatt offers spectacular views of the Tokyo's unique skyline
- Boasting eight restaurants from the Delicatessen to Kozue offering contemporary Japanese cuisine
- A private library of fine books on international travel, art and culture is available to all guests
- Club on the Park offers exquisite recreation and spa facilities
- All guest rooms are located above the 41st floor and are beautifully appointed
About Park Hyatt Tokyo
The Park Hyatt Tokyo is an elegant oasis of space and calm that offers spectacular views of Tokyo and the Kanto Plain all the way to Mount Fuji, from the top 14 floors of the 52-storey Shinjuku Park Tower. Located in the heart of Shinjuku, Tokyo's vibrant business and entertainment district, this is the most internationally famous hotel in Japan. The film, "Lost in Translation" was filmed here, and a stay can be a highlight of any visit to Tokyo. The views are amazing from the rooms and the various bars, café and restaurants.