Why we like it
- The hotel is located within walking distance from many of the city’s famous landmarks
- Tamarind’s authentic décor reflects the style of the region and its varying cultures
- Chiang Mai's famous 'Sunday Walking Street' is right outside the hotel for photo ops
- Poolside restaurant and bar
- On-site spa and wellness centre
About Tamarind Village, Chiang Mai
Located in the heart of the historic Chiang Mai. Tamarind Village Chiang Mai is a charming boutique property. Walk through a bamboo tunnel in the centre of the hotel and you'll soon discover the source of the hotel's name. There in the grounds is a magnificent 200-year-old tamarind tree. Surrounded by ancient temples and quaint shopping streets, the hotel is an oasis of calm. Its layout was inspired by monastic cloisters. Intimate, serene and relaxing, the rooms reflect the rich ethnic diversity of northern Thailand. They use fabrics and patterns drawn from various tribes of the region. An outdoor pool, spa and poolside restaurant complete the experience.