Why we like it
- Located in Northern Thailand offering views of both Laos and Burma
- All inclusive property including daily activities
- The hotel has its own onsite Elephant Camp great for couples and families alike
- A lovely pool and spa, a great place to unwind after a morning's activities
- Activities range from cooking classes and nature walks to time spent with the elephants
About Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort
Perched on a ridge, amid 160 acres of tropical jungle overlooking the winding Mekong River, Anantara is a luxury retreat surrounded by outstanding natural beauty. The resort's 61 deluxe guest rooms offer views of three countries from balconies with in-built sofas. For a slice of luxury, we recommend one of the 19 suites with hardwood floors, double balconies and open bathrooms. Start the day with a delicious breakfast and a northern Thai sunrise shrouded in mountain mist, then visit the spa or relax by the fabulous pool. Experience the thrill of a longboat ride up the Mekong and trekking through the bamboo jungle.