Why we like it
- Located in the heart of the ancient town of Hoi An, and bordered by tranquil Thu Bon River
- The first and only luxury five-star boutique hotel of Accor in Hoi An and central Vietnam
- The hotel is inspired by the love story of Princess Ngoc Hoa (Nguyen’s Dynasty) and Japanese trader Sotaro Araki
- Delicious sushi and yakitori at the elegant Japanese restaurant Wa Ka Ku
- Stunning outdoor swimming pool with an Art-Nouveau style
About Hotel Royal Hoi An – MGallery by Sofitel
Located on the bank of Thu Bon River in the UNESCO World Heritage town of Hoi An, Hotel Royal Hoi An, MGallery by Sofitel is a perfect blend of historical charm and modernity. Not far from the beach and a two minute walk to Japanese Bridge, the hotel is easily accessible from the city centre.
Inspired by the rich heritage of Hoi An town and the love story between Sotaro and Wakaku, our designers brought together an iconic five-star hotel in the heart of Hoi An. With 120 luxurious rooms, an Art-Nouveau outdoor pool, the first ever high-end Japanese restaurant in town, an exclusive spa and intuitive services from the best staff you can find, Hotel Royal Hoi An offers the ideal retreat for your time in Hoi An.