Why we like it
- Located on the slopes of spiritual Sam Mountain
- Magnificent views across the valley and its lush rice paddies
- 26 minimal style stone bungalows and villas
- Impressive Sky Deck with infinity pool and Sky Pool Bar overlooking the Mekong Delta countryside
- Ideal if you're looking for relaxation and to connect with nature
About Victoria Nui Sam Lodge
Buried on the side of Sam Mountain, Nui Sam Lodge has unobstructed views of the valley's emerald green rice paddies and the gateway to Cambodia. The verdant mountain side is home to dozens of pagodas and temples, making a stay here a unique and immersive experience which isn't easily forgotten. Just a 20 minute drive from the lively town of Chau Doc and in the heart of the Mekong Delta, the lodge is a haven of peace and harmony.
The accommodation comes in the form of quaint stone bungalows which are sensitively designed with minimal décor in keeping with the beauty of the surroundings; sleek wooden furnishings and warm terracotta tiles make up the simple style. All of the bungalows have private terraces to make the most of those incredible valley vistas. When it comes to dining, the Li Giang Restaurant, which serves up delectable Vietnamese delicacies, also has large bay windows with panoramic views. All of the facilities are designed to complement the natural surrounds. We particularly like the vegetable and herb gardens, which you're welcome to stroll through, and the scenic 'health' trail.