Why we like it
- All rooms have private balconies
- The Park Hyatt is in Sydney's fashionable Rocks district
- The hotel's premier restaurant The Dining Room, takes in spectacular views of Sydney Harbour through floor-to-ceiling glass windows, and serves Australian inspired cuisine
- The Spa offers the ultimate in beauty and body treatments, with a selection of spa rituals tailored to individual needs and preferences
- The hotel has a heated rooftop pool
About Park Hyatt Sydney
This luxurious hotel is on the very edge of Sydney Harbour, with spectacular views of the Bridge and the Opera House, and has been transformed through an extensive renovation. Every aspect of the hotel has been dramatically transformed, setting a new benchmark in contemporary luxury.
'High design' guest rooms feature floor-to-ceiling glass that open onto private balconies - to make the most of Park Hyatt Sydney's coveted harbourfront location. With seamless glass balustrades and natural timber flooring, balconies are furnished with custom designed outdoor furniture from which to enjoy the magnificent views.
The room interiors create a natural feel with rich layers of chocolate, cream and beige hues set off by luxurious new furnishings and fittings, naturally-textured fabrics, subtle plush carpets, designer lighting and the latest technology. Modern, spacious bathrooms are designed to offer complete flexibility, with the choice of remaining private from the main bedroom, or transforming into an open plan design.