Why we like it
- Longitude 131° lies at the gateway of the dual World Heritage listed wilderness of Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
- Table 131° is an unforgettable dining experience offering sumptuous outback fare under a wonderful southern night sky
- Spa facilities are available at the Red Ochre Spa at the nearby Sails in the Desert Hotel
- The hotel has a lovely outdoor pool
- Other facilities include bars and lounges, a library and a boutique, as well as an exclusive touring programme, designed especially for Longitude 131° guests
About Longitude 131
Luxurious, eco-sensitive and romantic, Longitude 131° is set in stunning landscapes in the heart of Australia' Red Centre - with views of the sun rising and setting over Uluru (Ayers Rock). With just 15 tents in total at Longitude 131° you only have to share this amazing experience with just a few others.
Each of the 15 luxury tents has a white dome roof with flowing fabric draped to create the illusion of camping. All feature crisp white linen on king sized beds, controlled blinds revealing the ever-changing colours of Uluru and plush five-star furnishings. The walls of each tent narrate fascinating stories of real outback pioneers.
The views are astonishing and revealed through large windows - every room features a bedside switch to raise the blinds and reveal the spectacular moods of Uluru at sunrise. Meticulously designed to remain cool in summer and warm in winter, all tents have reverse cycle air-conditioning.