Why we like it
- All accommodation choices have private outdoor areas
- Set against the beautiful and dramatic Cable Beach, Cable Beach Club Resort is an indulgent oasis in Broome, Western Australia
- Dining options span a myriad influences - including Japanese, Chinese, Koepanger, Aboriginal and European
- The Chahoya Spa & Salon offers treatments inspired by healing philosophies from around the world
- The resort has an adults-only Ocean Pool and a Family Pool with a waterfall, spa and kids playground
About Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa
The award-winning Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa is the only resort in Broome. Located on the spectacular Cable Beach it was built by Lord McApline and cleverly incorporates the diverse cultural influences of the region - which originally came together thanks to the 19th century pearl rush.
Set in magnificent gardens, accommodation options include studios, bungalows, private villas and luxury suites complete with a private butler. All are wonderfully stylish, combining contemporary design with hints of rustic chic, evidenced by the wooden floors and plantation shutters. With colourful balconies housing comfortable daybeds, and overlooking tropical gardens, all encourage relaxed outdoor living.