Why we like it
- All rooms have garden or lake views
- Cape Lodge stands on the banks of its own private lake surrounded by famed Margaret River vineyards
- The Cape Lodge Lakeside Restaurant has been voted number four in the World for Food by Condé Nast Traveller
- The lodge has a beautiful free form swimming pool set in landscaped gardens
- Other facilities include bars and lounges, an all weather tennis court and beautiful gardens
About Cape Lodge Margaret River
Surrounded by stunning forest, lake and parkland scenery Cape Lodge is only minutes away from pristine beaches, spectacular coastline and the sparkling waters of the Indian Ocean - and neighbours the great Margaret River Wine Estates of Mosswood, Vasse Felix, Cullen and Pierro.
The Lodge has 22 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, with every detail -from flowers to champagne - enlisted to make staying here a luxurious experience. Its accommodation is set amid ten hectares of forest, parkland, vineyard, gardens and lakes. All rooms and suites are beautifully appointed, with neutral décor providing a backdrop for comfortable, contemporary furniture and furnishings and lovely en suite bathrooms.