Why we like it
- Luxury accommodation in an exclusive boutique resort lain within the heart of the Caribbean, otherwise known as Antigua
- Situated amongst 19 acres of lush tropical woodland with its own private white sand beach
- An idyllic haven for relaxation; kick back in a beachfront cabana room overlooking the crystal Caribbean waters, lazing in a hammock between to palms or unwinding on a lounger at the infinity edged freshwater swimming pool
- Close to the über-sophisticated areas of Nelson's Dockyard and the historic English harbour with boutique shopping and gourmet restaurants
- The Reef Restaurant is located down by a small wooden pier overlooking the azure sea serving lunch and drinks in a chilled, friendly environment
About The Inn at English Harbour
Perfectly positioned on a crescent shaped bay, The Inn at English Harbour offers seclusion and privacy in the setting of a Caribbean Island oasis. Nelson's Dockyard is located just a short two minute water taxi ride away, a five minute drive to Shirley Heights and 30 minutes to the bustling town of St. John's city. Antigua's central geographical location creates the ideal opportunity to explore many other Caribbean Islands with ease.
All luxury suites and beachside cabana rooms are shaded by swaying palms, bougainvillea and Tamarind trees. Resting down upon the golden sands the Cabana rooms display lavish marble floors, cane furniture and a private veranda with direct access to the beach. Eight Deluxe Suites, with mahogany four-poster, voile draped beds, and 16 Junior suites, all display dark mahogany wooden flooring, an opulent white and wood décor and have large bathrooms equipped with modern amenities. Ground floor rooms offer a private veranda with direct access to the resorts stunning gardens. For those who require more space, the joining of two adjacent Junior Suites can resolve this creating the perfect abode to keep close to the rest of the family.
During the winter season, sailors from around the globe are attracted by the great sailing waters around Antigua. You'll find them soaking up the historic charm of the English Harbour while exchanging tales in some of the finest bars and restaurants in Antigua.