Why we like it
- Choice of a suite or villa with private pool
- The Argo á la carte restaurant as well as the Daphni gourmet sea view restaurant offer scrumptious creations of exquisite gourmet cuisine with an extensive selection of Mediterranean dishes coupled with a variety of international flavours to please even the most demanding of palettes
- The Elixir fitness gallery has a gym, sauna, steam bath, outdoor Jacuzzi and massage room as well as the chance to have a spa treatment in your own villa or on your own private terrace
- The seawater outdoor pool with Jacuzzi and dedicated children's pool are both seasonally-heated
- Exclusive private beach club, just 10 minutes by car from the resort, featuring sunbeds, sunshades and water sport activities
About Elounda Gulf Villas & Suites
Elounda Gulf Villas & Suites is a family owned and run boutique collection of 10 Suites close to the main pool, 5 Massage Suites each with private pool and 18 Pool Villas focused upon personalised service and relaxation.
Overlooking the Bay of Mirabello the one or two bedroom suites allow for a hotel stay along with five newly updated Massage Pool Suites, whist the villas with one to four bedrooms and private pools afford the best of both worlds.The accommodations are spacious and elegantly decorated, with detailed touches such as painted trompe l'oeil bathroom ceilings, Jacuzzi tubs and antique furniture all adding to the lavish ambiance. Each of the villas private swimming pools can be heated and baby proofed if travelling with small children, along with the benefit of a new créche and kids club. The Spa Pool Villas are particularly suited to couples with their own in house saunas, steam baths and gym rooms. The feeling that this is a family run property runs throughout and arranging breakfast in villa, or on your own terrace are some of the services to be enjoyed. Daily complimentary transfer services run to the private beach, where you can relax, cocktail in hand, on the sunbeds while the sound of gentle waves break on the sandy shore.