Why we like it
- Enjoy a complete range of mod cons in your room
- Browse the eclectic local artwork on display in the hotel’s communal areas
- Sample local beverages and spirits during regular tasting events
- The hotel has one of the area’s most exclusive dining experiences at Geiri Smart, showcasing food from local fishermen and farmers
- Families are welcome, with babysitting and children’s menus available
About Canopy by Hilton
This hotel is centrally located and interestingly designed, combining six connected houses in a vibrant district. Canopy by Hilton is an ideal choice for spending a few nights exploring Reykjavík.
All bedrooms have been designed with the natural world of Iceland front of mind. Shades of ocean, ice and volcanic rock are ever-present, and some rooms look out onto views of the sea and mountains. There’s a fitness room to burn off any energy you may have left over after a day exploring all the corners of the city, or simply relax in your room with all the mod cons you need, including wifi.
Enjoy a quick snack of small bites and ready-to-serve dishes at the Central Café or take time to enjoy and savour the local food. Delivered daily and at its freshest, local produce is at the heart of the menu at Geiri Smart restaurant. Here the hotel brings together a selection of award-winning chefs to create visionary and original menus and culinary delights, all for your delectation.