Why we like it
- A unique location, high on the 20th floor of Höfðatorg Tower
- Incredible floor to ceiling windows to take in the views of the sea, mountains or city
- Only eight contemporary suites all individually designed
- Personalised service is the order of the day, and the team of staff will ensure all your needs are met
- A truly special place to stay and explore Reykjavik
About Tower Suites
Tower Suites Reykjavik sits at the highest viewpoint in Reykjavik. Each of the hotel’s eight individual suites offers expansive views over the city, ocean and mountains in the distance. Every day Iceland's renowned whole-food restaurant HAPP (Healthy and Pure Products) serve up an incredible breakfast. They create incredible meals made with fresh and pure ingredients.
For evening meals, you can dine out at some of Reykjavik's best restaurants. Ideally located in the city’s centre, you are close to the Harpa Concert Hall, City Hall, Laugavegur and the harbour. The suites all have floor-to-ceiling windows and stylish furniture creating a true retreat. The staff offer exceptional and discreet service. The Tower Suites will soon feel like home.