Why we like it
- Former 15th century convent located in one of Milan's most historic quarters
- 68 rooms and 50 suites designed around the original architecture with a timeless Italian style
- We love the iconic black and white Fashion Suite based on a chic-city apartment with large private terrace and walk-in wardrobe
- Find a beverage for every mood at Il Foyer lounge bar
- Experience the beauty of Lake Como from the behind the wheel of a 1961 Giulietta Spider
About Four Seasons Milan
The Four Seasons Hotel Milan is a luxurious and exclusive hotel located on a quiet street in Milan's most elegant quarter, near La Scala and the Cathedral. In its atmosphere and design it is quite unlike any other for its gracious building was formerly a convent and its transformation into a hotel has restored many of the architectural and decorative features of its early years. Surrounding a peaceful, landscaped courtyard, the 118 spacious guest rooms and suites are individually appointed in the finest Italian style.
Enjoy innovative Mediterranean cuisine at La Veranda, the hotel's all-day-dining restaurant which faces the beautiful cloistered courtyard, or enjoy a delicious afternoon tea at Il Foyer, where you can choose between 29 varieties of tea leaves. Wellness facilities at the hotel include a sleek urban spa and modern fitness centre. Thrill seekers will be pleased to hear Four Seasons Milan can arrange exhilarating experiences such as a spin in a 1961 Giuletta Spider or scenic helicopter flight over the Rhaetian Alps.