Why we like it
- Colourful garden island with traditional Maldivian charm
- The Island Spa is located on it's own private island, with unique Night Spa where you are able to indulge in a lunar ritual beneath the starlit sky
- Interactive and educational Marine Discovery Centre
- Guests receive a complimentary Orientation Dive (45 minutes) included in their stay
- Wealth of family activities including surfing, shark safaris and dolphin cruises
About Four Seasons Kuda Huraa
Once you have landed on Kuda Huraa it soon becomes apparent that no expense has been spared to endorse the hotel's mantra: 'Quite possibly the closest to what we deem as Heaven on Earth'. Discover the charm of a Maldivian village on a private coral island amidst the turquoise Indian Ocean. Palm-thatched pavilions and bungalows line the soft white sand or sit on stilts above the crystal water. A spa on an island of its own offers soothing Asian treatments, while sunrises and sunsets paint an endless sky.
There are 106 ocean-facing thatched Beach Bungalows, some with garden showers or private plunge pools. Each have high ceilings, terracotta tiled floors and well-appointed bathrooms. Water Bungalows and the Navaranna Water Villa are built on stilts with direct access to the lagoon. Guests staying in Water Bungalows and Suites have the use of the Reef Club Restaurant for breakfast. The larger Kuda Huraa Beach Villa is a delightful two-bedroom suite, ideal for families. All bungalows and villas have air-conditioning, ceiling fan, TV, mini-bar, tea/coffee making facilities, bathroom and furnished terrace or sun deck. A CD/DVD player is also available.