Why we like it
- Gili Lankanfushi is located in one of the largest lagoons in the Maldives
- All spacious villas are connected by jetties threading across crystal clear water, providing spectacular ocean views from every room
- Each villa enjoys the services of their very own Mr/Ms Friday to help arrange excursions and even help unpack your luggage
- There are number of unique Destination Dining venues, such as One Palm Island and Swing by the Sea
- Overwater Spa, where you can enjoy a signature Bamboo massage while gazing at the tranquil underwater sea life below
About Gili Lankanfushi
Gili Lankanfushi is all about escaping the cares of the world. The 37 overwater Villa Suites and Residences line three jetties that stretch out from the island, ensuring total privacy. Each has a king-size bed, plenty of living space and an open-air bathroom. There is a rooftop sun deck with daybed, an overwater sun deck and dozens of cushions to keep you comfy. Every villa has been designed and constructed with the utmost attention to detail and all have the luxuries that you would expect to find in one of the world's most exclusive resorts. The Private Reserve is the largest overwater presidential suite in the world and comprises five separate buildings over 1,400 square metres.
Visit the overwater Meera Spa where you can choose from a wide range of holistic therapies. Experience a sensual massage, while gazing through the glass floor at the underwater world, or get back to basics with a traditional Maldivian sand massage. Begin a romantic evening with a sunset cruise on a traditional dhoni. Head back to your villa and enjoy an evening under the stars, as you sit out on your private deck sharing a gourmet dinner for two, accompanied by a choice of fine wines from the island's wine cellar. While there are plenty of reasons to relax, there is also plenty to keep you busy. Head out on a dive boat, have a game of tennis or challenge your mind with a game of backgammon.