Why we like it
- We love the feeling of space - wherever you go in the resort you can always find a quiet spot to while away a few hours with a book
- You can hire a bike for a ride around the secured area of Anahita
- The resort has its own tortoise park, home to two large tortoises
- Beachfront villas offer privacy and are just a stone’s throw from the beach
- You can tee off from Ernie Els 18-hole championship golf course, with large fairways and five sets of tees
About Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita
Cocooned by a private sanctuary on the east coast of Mauritius, the Four Seasons at Anahita embraces endless views of blue waters against a backdrop of green-blanketed mountains. Here, you can enjoy an oceanfront finish on the Ernie Els 18-hole championship golf course, splash with the family on serene lagoon beaches or instil tranquillity with regionally-inspired treatments in the overwater spa. Fill every moment with fun and relaxation in this exquisite retreat.
136 spacious villas and residences have been designed to connect with the natural surroundings. Tranquil décor rich with natural woods, volcanic stone and other indigenous materials brings the flavour of Mauritius indoors. The Garden Pool and Mangrove Pool Villas sit on the mainland part of the resort, while Ocean and Beach Pool Villas are located on the private Ile aux Chats and face the turquoise lagoon. Each villa offers the following facilities plasma televisions, DVD players, iPod docking stations and wireless Internet connectivity. If you are travelling as a family - or are a couple looking for more space - the Two and Three Bedroom Residence Villas include a fully-equipped kitchen, living area and dining room. Four and five Bedroom Residences are also available.