Why we like it
- A royal retreat in the midst of tranquil forests
- Be entertained by the witty and generous host Reggie Singh
- A haven of luxury colonial in style
- Located between the famous Ranakpur Jain temples and The Kumbalgarth Fort.
- The perfect place to stop between Jodhpur and Udaipur
About The Mountbatten Lodge
The Mountbatten Lodge is a new gem on the Indian circuit; a stay here will take you back to the colonial era with crystal glass, silver teapots, informal lounges and dining areas. The suites are spacious and luxurious, elegantly decorated with stunning views of the lush gardens and the majestic Aravali Hills. A stay here is a real treat and delight, and offers a glimpse of how the Raj royalty of bygone times would travel. Two suites have a small private plunge pool while the other two share a larger pool. Effortless personal service and attention to detail are key to this utterly luxurious lodge.