Why we like it
- Just four kilometres from the UNESCO World Heritage site of Hampi
- The architecture of the resort dates back to the 14th century Vijayanagar Empire
- Enjoy a stunning infinity pool overlooking the countryside
- The property has a wide-ranging eco-friendly strategy
- Choose from great restaurants and private dining experiences
About Evolve Back Hampi
Evolve Back Kamalapura Palace, Hampi is a stunning hotel overlooking some of South India’s most enchanting countryside. As well as unparalleled opulence and great amenities, this resort also has a great location. The UNESCO World Heritage site of Hampi is just four kilometres away.
All rooms and villas showcase extravagant interiors, with exquisite furnishings and decorations as well as plenty of space. Some of the villa options boast private terraces, balconies and Jacuzzis. Relax among plush, colourful textiles and natural materials.
In-house facilities include a large infinity pool and separate family pool, world-class spa, reading room and quiet lounge. Your meals are sure to impress, with a range of on-site restaurants and dining options. Great care is taken over both the ingredients and setting. During your stay, you may want to get active and explore the local area. You’ll find a myriad of scenic hiking trails which showcase the ancient monuments and sublime topography of this remarkable region.