Why we like it
- Nestled within a 10 acre estate
- A remote eco-retreat set between the jungle and pristine coast
- 48 luxurious cabins with a modern design created from indigenous materials
- Facilities include a spa, swimming pool and a fitness centre
- Try delectable Sri Lankan cuisine created by the in house chef
About Jungle Beach
Set on the unexplored east coast of Sri Lanka is Jungle Beach, a unique and beautiful setting for total relaxation. The accommodation is individual cabins hidden within the trees all with a private terrace, spacious bedroom and bathroom complete with an outdoor rain shower. The design is simple yet elegant with indigenous materials being used as much as possible, each cabin has a view of the ocean or the lagoon. The majority of the staff are from the local village and all are ready to welcome guests with a friendly Sri Lankan smile ensuring that you have everything you need during your stay. A&K recommends Jungle beach as an excellent choice for families and honeymoon couples. Due to the remote location it is important to note that you are not close to any tourist sites for day trips.