Why we like it
- Legendary get-away in the heart of Jerusalem
- Elegant boutique hotel in a distinctively tranquil and romantic setting
- Within walking distance of all of Jerusalem's major sights and within ten minutes of the Damascus Gate in the Old City.
- Heated outdoor pool May to October and a fitness centre with sauna
- Courtyard garden that between April and October is the place of choice for a light lunch or evening drink
About American Colony Hotel
The American Colony Hotel has been providing luxurious hospitality for more than 120 years. Personified by classic Arabian arches, elaborate furnishings and opulent suites, this elegant boutique hotel prides itself in offering guests an enchanting 'east-meets-west' experience. The hotel retains considerable period charm and character.
Consisting of 86 rooms in three separate buildings: The Main Building, the East House and the Palm House, each building with its own garden. All rooms are designed to provide guests with luxury, comfort and convenience. Superior rooms are located primarily in the main building, upgrade to a Pasha Classic with its Ottoman architecture of the 1800's or the Pasha Deluxe which were built for three wives of the Turkish Pasha.
Five non-kosher restaurants and bars, each with their own ambiance. The Arabesque with its continental and Arabic cuisine, Val's Brasserie Lounge beside the pool is the perfect spot for afternoon tea.