Why we like it
- The longest private beach in Jordan
- All rooms offer enchanting sea view balconies
- Four restaurants serve delicious Thai, Italian and world cuisine
- The Ishtar Spa by Resense, tennis court, bowling centre and Children's Club ensure guests are well occupied
- The Health Centre is full of whirlpools, steam rooms and saunas, also has meditation and yoga rooms
About Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea
In true Kempinski style, the Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea is elegant and contemporary in design with direct access to the Dead Sea. Quiet enclaves set amidst gardens, lagoons, winding rivers and waterfalls are ideal places to snatch a quiet moment, whilst the terrace provides stunning views of the Dead Sea - especially at sunset as you relax with a classic cocktail in hand. Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea is beautifully appointed, based on a Babylonian-inspired theme - carved in natural stone and styled with contemporary fittings. There is a real sense that every detail has been pored over to create an immaculate living space.