Why we like it
- This intimate hotel is situated at the Imperial City's walls, just next to the Royal Palaces and among houses, mosques and gardens
- La Sultana's outside spaces are filled with beautiful flower-filled patios, old palms, orange trees and hanging gardens
- The French chef serves typical Moroccan cuisine - in the living rooms, on the patios or on the rooftop terrace
- The Sultana Spa offers a variety of refreshing treatments, a traditional Hammam, open-air massage and a solar heated pool
- The heated, ionized swimming-pool is set amongst panoramic terraces and hanging gardens
About La Sultana Marrakech
La Sultana has the atmosphere of an old palace, with Moroccan patterns on the walls and carved into wooden furnishings. The hotel is built in the style of a traditional Moroccan riad, with 28 individually decorated rooms and suites concentrated around a central patio. Every room is enhanced with African-inspired wood and copper accents, a fireplace, antique furniture, a painted or sculpted ceiling and a marble bathroom.
A worthy member of Small Luxury Hotels and of Great Hotels of the World, La Sultana is set in lush gardens bursting with colours and aromas, and where a stroll will bring you to pergolas, caïdales tents and massage cabins. This really is a unique hotel, in both design and atmosphere. No stone has been left unturned, and no original detail neglected in creating a wonderfully peaceful retreat in the heart of Marrakech.