Why we like it
- The 241 rooms, duplexes and suites are reached via a network of alleyways and gardens
- If the Moroccan sun gets too much, the outdoor pool has a Berber tent to provide welcome shade
- The best of oriental cuisine and mouth watering international dishes are on offer at La Maison Arabe and l'Oasis or, for a more casual Italian snack, you can try Tablapizza which is located by the pool
- Facilities include a fitness centre and tennis courts
- The Cintra Piano Bar is a great place to unwind and sample the exotic cocktails on offer
About Le Berbère Palace
Built in Kasbah style, Le Berbére Palace is a desert oasis of cool shady terraces and traditional Moroccan hospitality, with fragrant alleyways surrounded by jasmine and roses. Built in the Moorish style, this hotel transports you to another world, whether via an intimate breakfast on the terrace of your bungalow or candlelight dinner during the Ouarzazate starry night.
Inside, you find opulence at every turn, from décor to furniture and furnishings - this hotel is palatial in style. What's more, it is a superb base from which to explore the vastness of the surrounding desert, whether by Land Rover, camel or mountain bike.