Why we like it
- The Al Husn is at the heart of the Shangri-La's Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa
- All rooms and suites have direct views of the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Oman
- Al Husn does not cater for children under the age of 16 years
- Dining options include Sultanah, a stylish restaurant with a luxury cruise theme, and Shahrazad, the only authentic Moroccan restaurant in Muscat
- CHI, The Spa, is the largest and most luxuriously appointed spa in the Sultanate of Oman
About Shangri-La Al Husn Resort & Spa
The Shangri-La Al Husn Resort & Spa redefines Omani elegance and offers fine Asian hospitality. Guests at the Al Husn hotel enjoy exclusive dining and beach areas and available butler service, as well as exclusive access to Mahhara Beach Bar, on the private, 100-metre beach.
Set around a central courtyard with palms and fountains, its 170 rooms and suites are among the largest and most luxurious in Oman, with a warm décor inspired by royal Arabian palaces and accented by authentic Omani artworks. All offer direct views of the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Oman, with some enjoying a panorama of the resort and the surrounding coastline.
The resort has three expansive, cooled swimming pools and a lazy river. Other facilities include a health club, tennis courts and a water sports centre.