Why we like it
- The Chedi is set along a beautiful beach overlooking the unbroken blue waters of the Gulf of Oman
- Most of the rooms have views looking out across the gulf and the resorts landscaped gardens
- Dining options include Arabic, Mediterranean, Asian and Indian cuisine
- The Spa has seven elegant treatment rooms, including four suites with sunken baths
- The hotel has three swimming pools
About The Chedi
The Chedi Muscat is one of Oman's finest resorts. A short drive from the international airport, this luxury hotel offers 156 rooms and suites, three swimming pools, a water garden and stunning stretch of private beach. Choose to stay in a Serai Room, Deluxe Room, Deluxe Club Room or Chedi Club Suite; each beautifully appointed room features high ceilings and a refined Asian style décor. We particularly love the Chedi Club Suites with their sumptuous sunken bath tub, separate living area and private terrace looking out over tranquil ponds and landscaped grounds and some with sea views.
The iconic palm-fringed Long Pool and beachfront Chedi Pool are both adult only while the pool near the hotel's bar is available to all. Those looking to keep in shape can work out in the hotel's well-equipped fitness centre or on one of the two tennis courts. As evening falls, retreat to the lobby lounge for pre-dinner cocktails and canapés before watching the talented chefs at work in the one of The Restaurant's open plan kitchens. Food at the Chedi is exquisite, and those looking for a more intimate dinner can enjoy one of the eight private dining rooms, perfect for special occasions. Complement your meal with a vintage bottle from their award-winning wine list. Experience dining with a view at The Beach Restaurant, which serves innovative seafood dishes. The Beach Restaurant now offers authentic Omani cooking classes.