Why we like it
- Situated between a beach and a freshwater lagoon, Al Baleed Resort boasts a location like no other.
- The first luxury villa resort of its kind in Salalah, the Middle Eastern design is inspired by the region’s iconic coastal fortresses.
- Indulge in your own personalised menu as you relax at a beautiful table on the resort’s private beach.
- Take an inner journey with an ancient cleansing ritual at the Anantara Spa complete with tea pavilions and relaxation areas.
- Absorb the impressive mosque ruins on a complimentary tour to Al Baleed Archaeological park, a UNESCO Worldwide Heritage Site
About Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara
Escape to the south coast of Dhofar, to the hidden sanctuary of Al Baleed Resort. Tropical gardens and luscious water features greet you upon arrival, whilst plush comfortable interiors await in your accommodation. Each room features a rain shower, elegant walk-in dressing room and digital concierge at your fingertips. We recommend a villa with a private swimming pool for a cool retreat in between adventures.
Enjoy an early morning walk along the beach admiring the sea view, or stretch out with a yoga class to get your day going. For those who prefer the water, you can explore by kayak or stand-up paddle board. Take a jet ski or beach buggy for a spin, to enjoy high speed thrills. The private beach is not only perfect for water sports, but for catching prize fishes on seasonal day trips. Maintain your fitness routine in the fully equipped gym or get competitive with your racquet on the tennis and badminton courts. Later celebrate the arrival of the sunset with the resort’s daily traditional drum procession, followed by sunset cocktails.