Why we like it
- Set in the legendary Liwa Desert
- Spectacular uninterrupted views of towering orange dunes
- Opulent and luxurious this is a true Arabian Oasis
- Excellent facilities including a beautiful main pool and a fabulous Anantara spa
- Superb choice of restaurants with different dining options
About Anantara Qasr al Sarab Desert Resort
Anantara Qasr al Sarab Desert Resort not only has a spectacular location but it is an Arabian palatial wonderland. The hotel has been tastefully created to be a true reflection of Arabian style and elegance. Set in the unique Empty Quarter the largest uninterrupted body of sand in the world, but less than 200kms away from the centre of thriving Abu Dhabi. Accommodation is beautiful with a variety of rooms and suites available all furnished to the highest standards complete with a private balcony or terrace. For those travellers wishing to have more space and privacy there are a selection of one, two and three bedroomed villas boasting private pools and spacious living areas. The hotel has a superb children's club, tennis courts and a fully equipped modern gymnasium including a kinesis wall. The restaurants at Qasr al Sarab offer an array of Arabian and International cuisine in different venues or in the privacy of your own private balcony or terrace. This is a luxurious five star resort style hotel offering an exceptional desert experience.