Why we like it
- The views of the Burj Khalifa from the Premier Skyline view rooms are amazing, especially at sunrise and sunset
- Privileged position on the soft sands of Jumeirah Beach
- A sophisticated blend of contemporary style and traditional Arabic design
- Excellent tennis coaching on floodlit courts
- Three swimming pools – two are refreshingly adults only so you’ll have some welcome peace and quiet (the kid’s club is brilliant, too)
About Four Seasons Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
The Four Seasons Jumeirah Beach has a best of both worlds location: set on the pristinely clean sands of Jumeirah Beach (a private section, no less) and yet less than 20 minutes from the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall and the airport. Dusky pink low-rise buildings blend perfectly with the colourful gardens that are filled with flowers and birdsong. Even the service offers the best of both - refreshingly unobtrusive, but press a button on your poolside lounger and a smiling butler will be there in a flash. In true Four Seasons style the service is impeccable. The 237 rooms are spacious and depending on which category you choose you'll have a balcony that faces either the beach or downtown skyline. There’s plenty of restaurants to choose from, such as beachside Sea Fu serving Mediterranean and Asian dishes, Suq with its indoor-outdoor styling and open kitchens and Mercury, a rooftop bar with killer views over the city.