Why we like it
- Located alongside Hallamore Lake, Alpine Meadows Resort is a peaceful destination only 25 minutes east of Clearwater.
- The resort consists of 29 beautifully appointed log cabins.
- Sit back and soak in the seasonal Lakeview Jacuzzi.
- Indulge in some indoor games within the beautiful wood-beamed structure of the Activity Centre.
- Savour a home-grilled meal on the wood-fired BBQ, available in the outdoor area.
About Alpine Meadows Resort
A tranquil haven, within an area of great natural beauty, the Alpine Meadows Resort sits alongside a clear freshwater lake. The resort offers a variety of accommodation, we recommend the Alpine Chalets for a lakeside view and a spacious lookout deck.
Start your day with a fresh hearty breakfast at the Boathouse Restaurant inspired by local ingredients. Enjoy an early morning stroll around one of multiple trails running through the resort or take a quick dip in Hallamore Lake. For those who enjoy fishing, take advantage of the complimentary fishing equipment, you may find rainbow trout amongst the waters.
Sip a resort inspired cocktail or two under an umbrella on the lakeside patio. If you wish to explore British Columbia further, the Resort is ideally situated just a short drive from Wells Gray Park, home to spectacular waterfalls, visible volcanic features, wildlife and North America’s largest canoe only lake. You will not be disappointed.