Why we like it
- Above the rolling waves of the Pacific Ocean, Black Rock Oceanfront Resort is set amongst the rocks.
- The resort’s intricate design maximises natural light and showcases sea views, enhancing the landscape.
- Feel the ocean breeze on your face as you enjoy fresh, sustainable cuisine on the patio of Fetch Restaurant, during Summer.
- Marvel at the beauty of the ocean whilst sipping a colourful cocktail at the Float Lounge.
- Drift Spa offers revitalising treatments drawn from the natural elements of the Western Coast of Vancouver Island.
About Black Rock Oceanfront Resort
Situated on Vancouver Island’s rugged west coast, in the tranquil town of Ucluelet, Black Rock Oceanfront resort is surrounded by natural beauty. The resort offers 133 contemporary suites, all featuring comfortable California king beds, floor to ceiling windows and furnished balconies.
Request one of the Wild Pacific Trail Suites for direct access to the trail, perfect for nature enthusiasts, the lighthouse loop leading to exposed beach and perhaps even a whale or two during migration season. Sit back and soak the day away in one of the outdoor hot tubs or plunge pool overlooking the ocean. For a unique experience, treat yourself to a soothing facial utilising local ingredients including kelp from the Pacific Ocean. Relax in the hydrotherapy tub, before lounging in the calming oceanfront lounge. If you wish to explore further the Big Beach connected to the Wild Pacific Trail offers beautiful sand complete with a gazebo and picnic area, perfect for a romantic lunch.