Why we like it
- Located in British Columbia’s capital city the Fairmont Empress features turn of the century architecture and an unrivalled service
- It’s the best place to experience the finest Pacific Northwest cuisine - dine at Q, a contemporary styled restaurant dedicated to Queen Victoria
- The hotels Willow Stream Spa, was voted as one of the top spas in Canada by Condé Nast Traveller
- Indulge in their legendary Afternoon Tea, enjoyed by kings and queens – they’ve been serving this tradition since 1908
- Walk along the waterfront or take a horse carriage ride
About Fairmont Empress
The Fairmont Empress hotel in Victoria, BC sits majestically at the cornerstone of Victoria's sparkling Inner Harbour and vibrant city centre. For a fun filled evening be sure to enjoy a specialty cocktail in the Q Bar where live jazz is played on a Friday and Saturday night. If a more relaxing visit is on the cards, a visit to the highly acclaimed Willow Stream Spa will truly rejuvenate both body and mind.
The Fairmont Empress, features 477 luxuriously appointed guest rooms and suites, with magnificent views of the city, garden, courtyard or spectacular inner harbour. With a selection of unique guestroom sizes and wide array of accommodations to suit every taste, this landmark Fairmont property is a tribute to classic elegance in accommodation.